Google Sites Essential Training
Learn how to make and share webpages with Google Sites, the free tool that comes bundled together with your Google account. during this course, workers author Jess Stratton helps you start with Google Sites by demonstrating a way to produce sites from scratch victimisation this powerful tool. She familiarizes you with the interface, and shows a way to manage your website and add collaborators. Jess additionally takes you thru a way to add content—from operating with text and links, to embedding YouTube videos and maps from Google Maps. Plus, she discusses a way to amendment your site’s uniform resource locator, and work with privacy settings to create your website as public or personal as you would like.
- What ar the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a website theme and adding a brand
- Managing or deleting a website
- Adding editors to assist build a website
- Working with pages
- Creating and dealing with further pages
- Adding text and pictures
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your website
Demo and Source: Lynda