Download Google Maps WordPress Plugin Free
- Define overlays on Google maps via an easy to use interface
- Design your own Google map skins easily. Turn ON/OFF roads, places, water area.
- Enable marker clusters if you have too many locations. Just activate and the plugin will handle the rest
- Display polygons on Google map with options to customize
- Display polylines on Google map with several customizable options
- Modify existing polygons/polylines by making locations draggable
- Define KML Layers on Google Maps
- Apply 45 Imagery view on Google Maps
- Fusion Table Layers
- Awesome Shortcodes to add unlimited locations by address or latitude/longitues.
- Contact Form 7 Shortcode to include map in contact form 7.
- An innovative Quick Locations feature to add locations quickly by click.
- Export/Import Features using CSV/JSON/XML or EXCEL.
- Display Ajax based Locations below Maps.
- Ajax based searching for locations.
- Filter by user’s current location.
- Directions & Route Suggestions
- Each location listing is paginated.
- GEOTags Supported – Easiest way to display posts/pages or custom post types on map.
- Hooks Supported – Use actions & filters to modify map,markers,listing and associated html on fly.
Create as many Google maps as you need using this powerful and flexible plugin.
- Easily embed maps – Add a map to any post or page using the “Add Map” Icon in the Visual Editor.
- Full mapping widget – Drag and drop a map onto any widgetized area.
- Advanced settings – Customize your maps to meet your site’s needs.
- Custom fields – Add latitude and longitude fieldnames.
- Street View – Save maps with street view to give visitors a snapshot of your location.
- Custom Drop-pins – Design, upload and set your own drop-pins.
- Panoramia Image Overlay – Make your map dynamic with panoramia images
- Custom CSS – Add your own CSS to customize your maps
- Extensive BuddyPress Support – Group maps add-on.
Demo & source